What Are Pick-Up Locations & How Do They Work?
- A Pick-Up Location (a.k.a. Order Delivery Location) is the place where the P.O.P. Acres Farm & Ranch representative will bring your order and deliver it to you. See the Pick-Up Locations section below for our current delivery locations.
- Once your order has been placed, processed, and packaged for delivery you will receive an email notification stating the day, date, time, and location where your order will be delivered.
- Since all P.O.P. Acres meats are frozen at the time of processing, and since Texas is a hot place during the summer months, it is imperative that you be on time to meet the delivery person.
- If, for some unforeseen reason, you cannot keep your scheduled delivery appointment, please send an email to ProductDelivery@popacres.com and/or call 903-229-7505 and ask for Jackie.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your credit card will be charged a $25.00 restocking fee if you do not keep the scheduled delivery appointment.
- All orders, regardless of the size of the order, are charged a flat $9.00 delivery/handling fee.
- If you pick up your order at P.O.P. Acres Farm & Ranch in Purdon, TX there is no delivery/handling fee.
- Click here to see current Pick-Up Locations
- If you do not see a Pick-Up Location that is convenient for you, please send an email to PickUpLocationProposal@popacres.com with your name, phone number, and the Pick-Up Location you would like to see added to our routes. A P.O.P. Acres representative will get back with you to discuss the possibility of creating a new Pick-Up Location.
- Thank you for letting us know what would work best for you and helping us to serve our surrounding communities better!